Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia
- Electrical Engineer
- Planning Engineer
Make a difference in the Nation’s Capital! The DC Public Service Commission is seeking a talented and energetic engineer with utility experience, to provide regulatory oversight on several major electric initiatives in the District of Columbia. These projects include mission-critical initiatives such as modernizing the electric grid with emerging technologies, and major upgrades in the distribution system. A PE certification or registration is preferred, along with significant experience. We offer a competitive salary of $103,605 - $133,476 and generous travel stipend for public transportation and parking, as well as an attractive benefits package. The Commission also seeks to optimize work-life balance through an attractive set of work schedule options. The Commission encourages staff to participate in regulatory and industry association activities, as well as encourages education and professional training.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required.
Master’s degree in engineering is desirable.
PE certification or registration is preferred.
Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant professional experience.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Engineering Specialist Jobs
- View more Electrical Engineer Jobs
- View more Planning Engineer Jobs
- View more Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia Jobs
View More Jobs in Washington, DC:
- View more jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Engineering Specialist jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Electrical Engineer jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Planning Engineer jobs in Washington, District of Columbia
- Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia jobs in Washington, District of Columbia